TwitterFacebookLinkedInGoogle MapsEmail


You have indicated that you perform research and development in Canada. You may qualify for SR&ED tax credits. This implies that the work you have done would fall within the realm of experimental development. There is a good probability of the project meeting SR&ED requirements. You are encouraged to file a claim for this project. To help you submit a complete claim we recommend that you review the Guide to Form T661 and take advantage of the services we offer prior to filing an SR&ED claim.

Thank you for your feedback!

Contact a Senior SR&ED Consultant Now!

For a FREE SR&ED consultation, Call: 416-628-0874 ext:206



 SR&ED Eligibility

SR&ED Project program criteria

Summary of SR&ED Changes

Do You Qualify For SR&ED?


CTAP – Your Virtual SR&ED Team