CTAP | SR&ED -
A career should be rewarding. Learn from professionals, and work on fascinating projects
Careers ~ A great place to build for your future.
OIDMTC Consultant | Financial Associate
OIDMTC Consultant Financial Associate
OIDMTC Consultant – Financial associate
|CTAP (Canadian Technology Advancement Partners) is a growing consulting organization that specializes in helping technology firms and manufacturers to prepare claims for the Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED) and Ontario Digital Media Tax Credit (OIDMTC).CTAP has established a reputation for tax credit maximization through an honest, comprehensive and meticulous process developed by our technology and accounting experts.
Currently we have a job opening for an entry-level Financial Associate to join CTAP. You will be a team member responsible for collecting and processing clients’ financial information and preparation of the application for Ontario Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit (OIDMTC). This is an excellent opportunity for a detailed oriented new university or college graduate who is keen to learn new skills and can thrive in a very fast pace environment.
- Interfacing with CTAP clients and communicate the OIDMTC requirements to them.
- Perform analysis and validation of financial information and supporting documents
- Preparation of tax credit forms using specialized software
- Communicating with the Ontario Media Development Corporation (OMDC) and Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on behalf of the client.
- Attendance of tax credit claim audits to support the tax credit claim
- Keep up-to-date with OIDMTC program legislative requirements, interpretations, forms and regulations
- Minimum of 1-year work experience in a similar financial position
- Quick learner – ability to understand all rules and regulations surrounding OIDMTC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of soliciting the right information from the clients
- College/University degree
- Excellent computer skills specially Microsoft Excel, tax software, and Bookkeeping software
- High degree of professionalism with outstanding ability to work effectively and efficiently with external client personnel and achieve high client satisfaction. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work multiple projects in the same time
- Good time management and ability to work under strict deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to provide feedback to the rest of the organization about clients’ expectations and concerns
- Experience with the corporate taxation is a strong asset
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada
Products / Services
Consulting services, Ontario Interactive Digital Media tax credit Consultants, Financial associate,
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail Employer: CTAP INC.
Financial Assitance: 1 year Compensation
CTAP offers a highly competitive salary and compensation package. Compensation is directly commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.